Futurus is seeking a Unity Developer for a mobile virtual reality experience. The app will be developed primarily in Unity and will be tested and released for Oculus Quest. You will work as a member of an agile team to produce an immersive experience for the end-user. As a part of a small team, there are fantastic opportunities for professional growth in specialty knowledge.
The ideal candidate demonstrates experience in Unity 3D app development with a specialty in C#.
- Develop Android solutions
- Help identify and define project requirements and architect solutions to those requirements
- Design and implement product requirements using Unity 3D, C#
- Automated and manual testing of deliverables
- Interface with 3rd party APIs for complex features and analytics tracking
- Stay current on emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Game Development, or related field (preferred)
- Strong proficiency in Unity 3D app development
- Familiarity with XCode, Android Studio, and accompanying toolsets
- Broad understanding of mobile development and industry best practices
- Understanding of professional team software development practices, including unit testing and version control
Please provide samples of work with application.