Product Owner, NA ACH/Low Value
This position description is for the Product Owner position for the Enterprise Payments Platform NA ACH/Low Value Clearings within the Payments Management Solutions business line with FRMS. This associate works in close alignment with Product Management to define and document requirements for new products and enhancements. Working with product development, quality control, customer support and other groups, ensures that the product vision is realized and the product/enhancement is successfully brought to market. Product Owner assesses, documents, and tracks product features/functionality, internal and external training requirements, deployment and customer onboarding requirements and all other processes associated with product deployment. The product owner will provide primary and/or secondary support to sales and customer facing functions regarding product features and functionality. As incumbents gain more experience, represent Product Management to internal development teams and has authority to make decisions that align with the Product Manager’s goals and objectives for assigned product, processes and platforms.
What you will do:
1. Facilitates discovery of complex and varied business requirements to bring product features to fruition.
2. Often working across business unit lines, gathers information and documents process and requirements for all aspects of a deployment including features/functionality, billing, customer configuration, customer support, etc.
3. Gathers product vision and/or high-level business requirements from Product Managers and then determines, defines, and documents the detailed requirement for product/enhancement.
4. Responsible for cross-functional work that spans business lines using in-depth client knowledge to guide and influence outcomes.
5. Validates requirements with all stake-holders including Product Manager, Product Development, QA, and all impacted functional groups.
6. Presents requirements for validation to senior level management.
7. Participates in and strongly influences the development project team process providing and collecting information for assigned project to ensure product requirements and functionality are being met and addressed with development team.
8. Must participate and understand how developers are working on the project, and align customer requirements to make decisions along the way.
9. Closely monitors and coordinates all activities necessary for a successful deployment, making trade-offs, allocating resources and notifying impacted parties of any changes.
10. Monitors project budgets, making changes and notifying impacted parties if deviations are identified.
11. Collaborates to create internal and external user documentation. Identifies and documents internal user and process requirements and related solutions through a complete production cycle.
12. Primary representative for Product Management in long term and day-to-day activities related to the development, user acceptance testing and roll-out of the product/enhancement, escalating to Product Managers, when necessary.
13. Represents product management in day-to-day production to identify problems, research alternatives, drive solutions, respond to questions, troubleshoot issues, manage details of production and serve as key resource through to successful project completion.
14. Conducts training of internal groups around products.
15. Performs other duties as required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com