Application Support Specialist – Sr.
Website coachericat Fiserv
This position will help resolve production issues which may involve troubleshooting Nautilus application issues. You will be able to address higher level support calls and collaborate with senior staff as well as QA and development teams to troubleshoot complex problems. You will have an opportunity to only help work through the complex support cases but also assist with the application managed services function. You would be offered an opportunity to learn Nautilus (OnBase) product specific skills which are in high-demand, growth opportunities, potential for our employees. You will also be trained on other technical skills required for the role (e.g SQL).
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1) Product Knowledge: Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the OnBase product. Attend training, product overviews, and product meetings as required to maintain this knowledge base.
2) Teamwork: Work with other technical client services representatives to handle call volume or provide assistance with projects. Coordinate client requests and maintain effective working relationships with Account Management, Product Development, Deployment, and Support colleagues to accurately represent client needs.
3) Client Management: Answer and effectively track all incoming client calls. Ensure unanswered calls or issues are responded to within department guidelines. Maintain call statistics as set forth within the department. Ensure phone coverage is maintained during required business hours. Communicate and work with account managers regarding client issues or concerns.
4) Customer Service Projects: Maintain and demonstrate application expertise and knowledge in completion of customer projects. Complete all assigned customer projects. Complete required documentation supporting special projects and/or client correspondence regarding client issues or re-quests. Assist Product Development Team in review of all application documentation to be mailed to clients.
5) Job Skills: Maintain professionalism with various levels of client personnel. Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills. Demonstrate strong analytical skills. Maintain and develop thorough product knowledge. Maintain and develop thorough knowledge of business intelligence tools and both relational and multi-dimensional databases. Maintain knowledge of appropriate PC and office automation products.
6) Relationship Building: Maintain and demonstrate expertise in management of client needs through effective communication; maintain oral and written communication standards. Track client issues and provide updates to clients, management, and relationship managers regarding outstanding customer issues.
7) Standards and Procedures: Assist leader and other technical client services representatives in defining, maintaining, and documenting standards and procedures associated with help desk support.
1) A minimum of 4 years OnBase software support/technical client services related experience
2) Experience with ECM systems such as Onbase including Unity, Web client Workview, Workflow and other modules.
3) Recent OnBase certifications preferred (Workflow or Workview)
4) Proven strong analytical problem solving ability and communication skills required
5) Experience with Web and Client server application support and general operating system.
6) Must be able to make decisions and resolve problems using experience and professional judgment with little supervision.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Travel requirement: 10-15%