Director, Product Management, FRMS
Enabling the movement of money
What does a great Director, Product Management do?
- You will support financial institutions, insurance brokers, wealth managers and numerous companies that move money through the financial system. We are designing & deploying the next generation of fraud & financial crime solutions to identify the bad players and make it easier for people and organizations to move money.
- You are the product specialist – you know the product, the market, and what it takes for our sales organization to be successful and own the roadmap to ensure that the product evolves to meet client needs. You understand the financials, pipeline management & the stages of the sales cycle. You will make sure our organization is “always ready” to sell, that is having the right product, for the right segment with the right tools and messaging to drive sales success.
- Are you interested in joining a team that is passionate about stopping financial crimes?
- Check out our mission: Empower organizations with the technology and data to rapidly and effectively manage money laundering, terrorist financing and fraud risk in order to protect their business, their customers and the global financial system.
- We are looking for professionals with Fraud experience with an understanding of analytic environments. Anti-Money
- Laundering (AML) and Non-Card transaction fraud knowledge including Wire, ACH, Check, RTP & P2P Transactions is preferred
As a Director, Product Management, you can look forward to:
- Being accountable for product line revenue and growing and realizing the full portfolio market opportunity
- Establishing a clear product vision, strategy, roadmap, and prioritized product portfolio
- Creating product and business requirements based on market analysis, business strategy and customer needs in the aligned marketplace
- Orchestrating Go-To-Market activities by working with Sales and Marketing to execute on Fiserv’s digital strategy in the credit union market
- Contributing a strong market perspective to Fiserv’s business strategy and translate the business strategy into tangible product strategies that ensures the division meets its growth objectives
- Establishing and growing relationships with key digital stakeholder groups across Fiserv
- Actively participating in enterprise wide strategies initiatives and collaboration groups as a thought leader
- Developing tactical product roadmaps for assigned products
- Achieving annual product revenue and profitability goals
- Collaborating with Product Marketing to develop launch plans, define marketing requirements and ensure key product collateral exists, e.g. product guides, sales presentations, demo scripts, feature comparisons, etc.
- Managing the product life cycle process for your product offerings, from initial ideation to final product sunset
- Supporting Sales by providing training and guidance and removing roadblocks to profitable growth
You’re the kind of person who:
Has the ability to manage and sell the financial investment needed for proposed projects/products to senior leadership. You have a strong desire to take ownership and provide leadership to accomplish business goals. You are a self-starter, with strong work ethic and personal drive that inspires others to follow and act. You have the ability to think strategically and creatively to identify new opportunities to expand market share. You have a strong executive presence and outstanding communication skills. You can rapidly engage a diverse audience of internal / external stakeholders and influence/build consensus across a matrixed team. You are passionate about building, leading, and executing strategy in a collaborative environment. You are analytical with organizational and project management skills. You have a strong tolerance for ambiguity and can focus and execute in a constantly evolving environment.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management.
- Experience in the fraud, analytics and/or financial crimes industry.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Background in financial services
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Non-Card transaction fraud knowledge including Wire, ACH, Check, RTP & P2P Transactions
- Cloud based Analytic Solutions
To apply for this job email your details to michael.jacques@Fiserv.com