Technology Program Manager (J00129962)
Workforce Solutions is seeking candidates for this role to be experienced in running large technology initiatives / programs within a product environment. A successful candidate will operate with a strong sense of urgency and ownership in a fast-paced agile environment. This position is an exciting multi-faceted opportunity for candidates who are highly motivated to succeed, fast learners, influential, passionate about solving problems and perform as a team player.
What you’ll do
- Manage complex, cross-functional Technology programs, which may include overall program objectives, planning and execution of the program, operations management and program reporting.
- Perform program risk management and identify risk resolution remedies.
- Monitor and communicate program measures of success, plans, status, issues and risks in a timely manner to team members, stakeholders and management.
- Support program controls and governance – processes, procedures, reporting and policies – to manage the overall program.
- Direct resources, stakeholders and deliverables aligned across multiple interdependent projects within the program.
Ensure program deliverables align to the program’s desired outcome and supports business initiatives and strategies.
What experience you need
- A proven functional/technical professional with 10+ years of prior experience in program/project management for cross-functional initiatives is required
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters preferred
What could set you apart
- An open mind to learn and adapt to improving the team every day
- Experience working with technology teams in an Agile environment on application development related initiatives in a high growth, complex environment
- Position requires extensive project planning/delivery, judgment, leadership, decision making, analysis and problem-solving skills
- A lean strategic thinker who values partnerships based on trust, sustainable throughput of value, innovation and relentless improvement
- Focus on metrics relevant to business growth and providing value to our customers
- Proficient in cloud technologies (preferably GCP)
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.