Software Engineer – Developer (J00122420)
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do
Responsible for the development and implementation of short and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure.
- Reviews Technology requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions.
- Provides engineering support in the conceptualization, development, implementation and automation of technical capabilities and products.
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintains and upgrading existing systems
- 5+ years of web UI development experience.
- Experience of Angular 2 –> 12
- Experienced in developing responsive UI.
- Experience of developing enterprise web applications.
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- TDD/BDD experience (Jest, Jasmine, Karma or Chai)
- Experience with Agile.
Extra Points for any of the Following
- Knowledge of google cloud is highly preferred.
- Experience using GitHub
- Experience in developing customized code for multiple projects simultaneously