Senior Engineer – Tech Lead (J00124127)
We have an opportunity for a talented Lead Software Engineer to join our Equifax team!
What You’ll Do
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- You have the ability to translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- You will need extensive understanding of BDD/TDD practices, code review and analysis techniques, and open source agile testing frameworks.
- You are part of a community and participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- You have a real passion for innovation! Any experience with Cloud Platforms like AWS, GCP and Deploying and automating infrastructure/applications using Chef, RPM, Docker, AWS (ECS, ECR), Terraform, etc. will help us on our exciting journey
What experience you need
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent with relevant years of industry experience, work-study, and/or internship experience
- Strong understanding of Java coding fundamentals and open source technologies.
- Must have experience with J2EE, REST, XML, SQL, JDBC, JSF, Angular, Web Services
- Must have Spring and Microservices experience
- Public cloud experience is required (AWS or GCP)
What could set you apart
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Cloud Foundry, Docker)
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.