Product Architect (J00129767)
You are the representative and primary point of contact in technology for a specific innovation initiative with our business partners and internal teams. You’ll quickly build expertise with a specific product and define plans to innovate and evolve its functionality. Success requires strategic vision, team spirit, great communication, and a balanced background in both business analysis and delivery of large-scale technology platforms.
What you’ll do
- Lead the design effort with a specific product in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate expertise in product vision and business needs to design innovative solutions to real market problems.
- Work closely with key customers, partners and the engineering team to design, prototype and build solutions and products to help customers achieve business outcomes.
- Lead whiteboarding sessions for complex software architectures with senior engineers as well as briefing customers and internal executives.
- Work with customers to help them solve today’s challenges and build next generation products.
What experience you need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, information technology or business information systems or related field
- Minimum eight years professional experience in any of the following roles: Product Owner, Business Analyst, Developer or other delivery role
- 7+ years experience in a proven leadership and/or influential role
- 7+ years experience in a product specific role. Must be experienced with Product life cycle, strategy, roadmaps, epics, etc
- Experience working in an agile development environment and Scaled Agile Framework is preferred
What could set you apart
- Ability to comprehend both technical and business topics to recommend options and solutions
- Experience with CX/UX best practices
- Experience working in a Cloud based environment
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.