Fraud Monitoring Analyst (J00130532)
The Fraud Monitoring Analyst will monitor, analyze, and investigate interactions to identify suspicious behavior or attempted fraudulent access to Equifax consumer-facing systems. This critical role executes on strategic fraud prevention and detection solutions to minimize risk and exposure of Equifax data. The role represents a critical line of defense for Equifax and is integral to our business goals.
What you’ll do:
- Review transactions within Equifax’s suite of products and services to identify fraudulent and/or inappropriate access of data
- Review security monitoring systems and reports to identify suspicious patterns that warrant further investigation
- Review and investigate alerts indicative of inappropriate access while adhering to all applicable SLAs
- Establish reporting and recommendations on improvements realized through analysis of best practices
- Provide ongoing recommendations and results of current high risk behaviors and alerts as changes occur, so that security conditions and rules can be modified or developed to keep up with the changing threat landscape
What qualifications you need:
- 2+ years of experience with fraud detection or related fraud/security data analysis
- 1+ year of experience with leveraging various data systems to deliver actionable results
- 2+ years of experience in making quick, accurate and consistent decisions about data indicators
- 2+ years of experience with Excel/Google spreadsheets
What could set you apart:
- Fraud Certification (ACFE, IAFCI)
- Knowledge of SQL a huge plus
- Cyber Security Background or experience
- College degree with cybersecurity/computer science
- Splunk experience highly desired
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.