Data Engineer (J00121680)
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
Job Description Summary
In this role you will work collaboratively on geographically diverse teams to build and enhance complex solutions and/or systems from features and technical/architectural specifications. You will analyze complex problems and create innovative solutions. You should be passionate about implementation challenges and learning new technologies, and willing to improve and contribute to creative solutions. This is a very fast-paced environment providing rapid delivery for our stakeholders. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment that values speed and quality, with a strong desire to drive change and foster a positive work environment. You will have the opportunity to help lead this change with us as we grow this culture, mindset and capability.
- The individual in this position will be responsible for guiding global teams on the technical design and implementation of Analytical platforms in GCP using cloud native technology
- Experience with building pipelines with REST API services using Java or Python
- Experience working in cloud platforms (AWS, GCP)
- Strong understanding of data warehousing and application from design to deployment using SQL languages (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL, etc.) or BigQuery
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, Qlik, etc.)
- Strong skills with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Git, Bamboo, Ansible, HELM charts etc.
- Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Product Architects, Developers, Test Engineers)
- Solving issues, performance tuning, security remediation/patch management, Upkeep of the platforms
- Work in a privileged account security architecture, caring about all the security policies involved
- Demonstrate open minded and collaborative approach to creating innovative technical solutions
- Mentor and coach new and junior developers
- Identify and recommend appropriate continuous improvement opportunities
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non technical audiences
- You have experience with Google’s Cloud Platform data orchestration tools (e.g. DataFlow, Cloud Composer, Cloud Functions, etc.)
- You have experience utilizing Apache BEAM and/or Apache Airflow to move data and execute various dependent tasks
- Experience with streaming frameworks, e.g. Flink, Spark Streaming, Kafka
- Experience with building Machine learning (ML) data pipelines, building and deploying online and batch ML models to production systems and monitoring models
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.