Service Delivery Manager (J00136968)
Website EquifaxCareers Equifax
Smarter insights for smarter decisions.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for leading multiple engineering squads to ensure the development, delivery and ongoing support of high-quality services and solutions. Responsibilities include oversight of solution design, product development and delivery, product roadmap, strategy, and budget administration. The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing geographically diverse teams of developers, testers, site reliability engineers and product owners
- On-going employee mentoring, evaluation, and performance development
- All aspects of the solutions and technical staff under your management
What You’ll Do
- Work with necessary teams to determine project scope, phases, and business case estimations. Develop business case proposals and assist in stewarding though the approval process
- Ensure project deliverables are met in a timely fashion with exceptional quality and within budgetary constraints. Assist in managing operational and capitalization financial goals
- Identify, recruit, develop and retain a high-performing team of professionals
- Interpret internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices, leading implementation of changes for own team
- Cultivate relationships with internal and external peers to gain perspective on industry challenges and identify new ways to manage own team. Guide and influence others, either internally in other areas or externally with customers or other external stakeholder
- Manage the production services delivered by the application platforms. Ensure rapid resolution of production and operational issues
- Report Service and Solution Delivery metrics, including operational metrics, reports, and dashboards related to the application platforms. Responsible for solution’s SDLC including CI/CD practices, DevOps principles, established patterns, practices, and standards
- Ensure compliance to company and division technical guidelines and engineering principals. Oversight and escalation point on the release management activities for the application platforms
- Responsibility for data and system security aspects of the service or solution. Leadership of Continuous Improvement initiatives within the Operational aspects of the application platforms
What Experience You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years team leadership and personnel management experience
What Could Set You Apart
- 10+ years of successful work experience in large online transactional business
- 3+ years experience and proficiency in software architecture, design and development methodologies
- Agile, SCRUM or Spotify Model development experience. Atlassian suite experience with Confluence and Jira
- Cloud migration and managing cloud solution platforms. Experience specifically with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, and especially Credit Reporting experience. Experience with U.S. government regulations around IT, such as FISMA and FedRAMP
- Experience in IT Application / Service Support role(s)
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.