MFT Software Engineer (J00135486)
Equifax is seeking a Systems Specialist to join our team within Global Corporate Platforms (IT). The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of success, will be experienced and motivated, with a strong sense of urgency, and ownership of outcome.
This role will work closely with Leadership – acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key initiatives related to Managed File Transfer (FTP/SFTP/HTTPS/AS2), delivering against high expectations and pressing deadlines.
This will include, but not be limited to, technical configurations, documentation, identifying system capabilities, future state process design, new user/account set-ups, and change management across multiple organizations and stakeholders. The candidate must be able to effectively manage the impact to the broader organization, be detailed-oriented and communicate effectively across all levels of the enterprise. Status reporting and providing transparency into the transformation process will be a key objective and determinant of success.
What you’ll do
- Ensure the successful technical operations of the enterprise Managed File Transfer platforms and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders, peers, and leaders. Act as the liaison between the project team, leadership, and other key stakeholders
- Actively participate in the movement of workload off of legacy systems and onto Sterling File Gateway and serve as subject matter expert (SME) for process improvement efforts driving security, efficiency, and effectiveness of our batch file transfer programs
- Lead efforts to enable required functionality and technical capacity/capability – driving our agenda as opposed to being a passive recipient.
- Write technical documentation as well as understand functional documentation such as business requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria and ensure documentation is kept up to date (process, functional, and technical)
- Ensure that all capabilities delivered align with original business objectives and requirements
- Coordinate business unit testing (BU QA/QC) of system enhancement and upgrades
What experience you need
- A proven functional/technical professional with 5+ years experience in Managed File Transfer of sensitive/secure data
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Axway SecureTransport, IBM Sterling File Gateway, and/or IBM Connect:Direct, similar FTP/SFTP based data transmission systems also valuable (GlobalScape also ok)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or related field of study.
What could set you apart
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize – notably balancing and prioritizing multiple concurrent work streams.
- Demonstrated mastery working with internal stakeholders solving complex problems and handling large scale projects
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Able to break down issues into manageable chunks to resolve problems and overcome hurdles. Ownership of outcome, not effort
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.