Team Lead – Data Acquisition (J00128875)
Who is Insights, An Equifax Company?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, financial institutions, government agencies and consumers make critical decisions with greater confidence.
Insights is a division of Workforce Solutions, Equifax’s largest and fastest-growing business unit. Insights delivers breakthrough data and analytics to reduce people-based risk, mitigate fraud and meet compliance mandates. As the nation’s most comprehensive and trusted source of risk and criminal justice intelligence, we offer timely, reliable insights through vertical partners on AI-driven, SaaS-based cloud architecture. We enable commercial enterprises and government agencies to build trust and safety while improving operational efficiencies.
To accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference. We are looking for talented team players to join us as we deliver on our mission of using data and technology for good.
The sanctions retrieval team is part of a larger data acquisition team within Appriss Insights Data Services department that is responsible for acquiring raw data primarily used by our healthcare screening services. The team lead is responsible for managing a small team of collection specialists that obtain sanction, exclusion and disciplinary records from various sources on a day-to-day basis.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential. Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What you’ll do
- Manage day-to-day activities of the team and motivate the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Conduct team training to empower team members with skills to improve their work.
Review work of team members to ensure accuracy and compliance with internal research and reporting standards prior to returning results.
- Work with team members to develop innovative methods of data retrieval in order to improve efficiency while maintaining accuracy.
- Perform skilled public records research in accordance with established procedures using various government and licensing board access systems.
Review and analyze public record data, identifying key information and accurately transcribing it into internal systems according to a standardized format or based on customer requirements.
- Establish and maintain rapport with licensing boards and other governmental agencies via telephone, facsimile and email as needed to complete public record research.
What experience you need
- 1+ year experience leading a small team of data collection specialists
- 2+ years experience and proficiency in basic Excel functions and spreadsheet manipulation
- 2+ years of data evaluation experience
What could set you apart
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills.
- Strong reading comprehension and data entry abilities.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, including the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience navigating online publications to obtain relevant details
- Knowledge of credentialing, adverse action and sanction related data from the Healthcare industry
- Working with comma delimited files, JSON formatted files and compressed files
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Python
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks. If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.