Lead Network Solutions Engineer (J00132220)
As a Lead Network Solution Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to lead a diverse global team responsible for the architecture, & design of the Equifax Global Network. You will work closely with the teams from Network Engineering, Network Operations, NOC and other cross-functional teams who are managing systems and applications, to drive efficiency and improvements in supporting/managing the business. This position is within the Corporate Services Alliance team that operates Equifax global backbone, datacenter, and access networks.
What you’ll do
- You will have the opportunity to help drive industry leading best practices within the network space and provide governance over firewall, load balancers and remote access infrastructure in a large-scale environment.
- Lead design and development of cutting-edge infrastructure and automation while driving partnerships with our security, cloud engineering, and application development teams.
- Drive bottoms-up improvements for Network Architecture & Engineering design, Implementation, documentation
- Lead the development of innovative network engineering processes and tools from concept to delivery with a focus on new technologies, particularly Cloud (GCP, & AWS), SDN and automation
- Help design and implement network security strategy including cloud enablement and establishing next generation firewall features and capabilities
- Provide analysis and recommendations for the continuous improvement of cloud network and security
- Maintain, deploy, upgrade and troubleshoot network security infrastructure solutions including firewalls, load balancers, client VPN and Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Collaborate with Security and Infrastructure teams to develop consistent technical solutions, implementation activities and support processes
- Participate in the design, lifecycle management, and total cost of ownership of security appliances, applications and infrastructure services
- Influence standards and platforms for future application development.
- Write and manage technical documentation, policies, and procedures
What experience you need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years of Network/Infrastructure experience across Engineering and Operations, specific to large organizations
- Minimal of 10 years experience in deploying large scale network technologies in a multi-platform environment.
- Minimal of 10 years experience in managing vendor relationships and contract negotiation
- Minimal of 5 years experience in participating in security audits, completing RFPs,and is document management
- Minimal of 5 years experience in Cloud environments: must understand Cloud policies and procedures and have experience using cloud-based security tools (TrendMicro, Qualys, Prisma)
What could set you apart
- Current or held advanced network technical certification (e.g., CCIE/CCNP, JNCIE/JNCIS, or relevant industry certification etc.
- Certifications in cloud technologies AWS & GCP preferred
- Experience or background with automation using Terraform, Ansible and/or Python would be desired.
- Experience working with highly effective engineering teams through major technology transitions.
- Prior experience in a dedicated role around defining network engineering strategic planning.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects, interpreting project requirements and working directly with clients to develop customized solutions
- Knowledge of emerging cloud technology solutions, industry trends, and progressive operations methodology.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.