Staff Cloud DevOps Engineer (J00137072)
As Staff Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will design and develop frameworks and tools to support DevOps and automation of builds, testing, deployment and creation of server environments that helps to ensure the quality within and optimized delivery of Kount software in the cloud. You will develop high quality, maintainable, and high-performance code for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines. You will be a leader among peers to mentor and train others on best testing and DevOps practices.
What you will do
- Build CI/CD pipelines to deploy infrastructure and application changes to multiple environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues across services deployed to environments in AWS
- Monitor performance and optimization of services and review logs for anomalous behavior and security concerns
- Collaborate with the Product team to consistently deliver value to the business.
- Assist with improvements to the continuous integration and deployment processes
- Assist specialists and cross-functional teams with product improvements
- Maintain configuration management and orchestration tools
- Design, develop, and maintain automation systems and tools to be used by development and test engineers
What experience you need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
- 3+ years of experience doing software design and development using Golang, Java, C# (.NET), and/or other high-level programming language (Golang preferred)
- 4 + years’ experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools (e.g., GitLab CI, Jenkins, etc.)
- 2+ experience with managing and supporting various AWS services and components such as VPC, EC2, IAM, S3, CloudFront, API Gateway
- 4+ years of experience using configuration management tools such as Terraform, Chef, Ansible or Puppet (Terraform preferred)
What could set you apart
- Thorough knowledge on network/server configuration for automated software deployment
- Thorough knowledge with Docker and container orchestration systems such as EKS or ECS
- Experience with metrics, monitoring, and visualization tools such as Grafana or DataDog
- Thorough knowledge of DNS, Internet protocols, web servers, and load balancing technologies.
- Hands-on familiarity with provisioning, management, orchestration, deployment, and monitoring
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.