Senior Director, Global Product Management (J00130917)
Do you have a strong background in Product Management and/or Product Operations for cloud-native data, analytics and application services? The Equifax Global Product Management organization is seeking a Senior Director of Global Product Management to define product management standards and drive enterprise wide alignment and adoption. Equifax products and solutions across the Risk, Marketing, and Identity & Fraud domains solve challenges in a wide range of industries including, Financial Services, Automotive, Telecommunications and Insurance, across a global footprint.
What You’ll Do
- Define and implement product management methodologies to establish standardized best practices across the Equifax product management organization.
- Define and drive engagement model between global platform product management and BU/regional product management to facilitate roadmap and prioritization alignment.
- Drive engagement model between product management and technology development functions, including alignment between new product innovation and Agile development methodology, to facilitate ongoing planning and product development.
- Support the strategies and business objectives (revenue growth, profitability, strategic differentiation) of the overall Equifax enterprise through the development and implementation of product management capabilities and practices.
- Work with organizational counterparts across all functional teams (Business Units and Geographies, Technology, Data & Analytics, Marketing, etc.) to develop engagement models for the support of Product objectives.
- Develop and implement training on product management responsibilities and methodologies, strategic planning processes, and tools.
- Develop process flows and templates for artifacts/deliverables associated with critical product lifecycle management processes: ideation, co-innovation, growth, and decommissioning.
- Implement and support product management methodologies to establish standardized best practices for new product innovation.
- Define and drive best practices for market understanding, ideation and concept testing. Define and drive best practices for Product Lifecycle Management.
What experience you need
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of product management and/or product operations experience with cloud-based products.
- The successful candidate will have product management experience and skills within agile development and cloud-native environments.
- Data-savvy – demonstrated experience working in product environments heavily driven by data and analytics.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time.
What could set you apart
- Strong executive presence and ability to influence senior leaders and teams without having a formal reporting relationship.
- Familiarity with Pragmatic Marketing, Design Thinking, Jobs-to-be-Done, etc. frameworks and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders and being able to represent Equifax to clients and the market.
- Ability to implement concepts, ideas and plans while functioning in a flexible, constantly changing environment.
- Attention to detail including precise and effective interpersonal communications, active listening, and proven ability to manage a variety of priorities simultaneously.
- Comfortable presenting to an executive audience and commanding large, diverse cross-functional teams in a composed, poised and professional manner.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.