Data Visualization Specialist (J00130486)
Equifax is transforming our business – and product innovation is at the center of our strategy . Equifax is seeking a Data Visualization Specialist to join our Strategy, Planning & Execution Alliance. As a Data Visualization Specialist, you will get to do more than just crunch numbers and design slides. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to create clear and engaging presentations that make an impact. You will also perform data analysis to measure data quality, value of data and effectiveness of data and visually communicate the results of your analysis using advanced data visualization tools and storytelling techniques.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do
- Design with purpose—understand the content of presentations and utilize best design practices to create layouts for optimal viewing.
- Consult on the visual story and flow of content to create engaging presentations
- Create beautiful, informative, and easy to understand data visualizations and analyses for internal clients using Google
- Data Studio, Looker/ BigQuery, Tableau, and/or other open source visualization technologies.
- Work directly with internal stakeholders to design, document, test, and support the construction of internal and customer facing Data Visual solutions that tell the desired insights story.
- Follow existing strategies, standards and best practices in the areas of data visualization, data access and data integration within Equifax’s big data analytical platforms.
- Build wireframes and mock-ups of dashboards and reports as needed to communicate visualization/functionality internally and to clients.
- Uphold brand guidelines and have strong knowledge of design standards.
- Communicate with stakeholders and interpret design feedback and contribute to continuous improvement activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, business, data analytics, or related field required
- 2+ years experience doing data visualization work in a dynamic environment (experience working for a global consulting firm is highly preferred)
- 1+ year experience with some data visualization tool (such as Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, Qlik, Domo, Google Data Studio, et cetera)
Extra Points for any of the Following
- Strong experience with data analysis and providing insights for executive presentations
- Curious problem solver by nature; able to quickly make sense of complex data issues
- Excellent written and verbal comprehension
- Strong sense of visual aesthetics and typography
Ability to quickly digest and follow directions
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!