Technical Program Manager (J00126043)
The Equifax Commerce Platform team is looking for a highly skilled Technical Program Manager to manage our Security and Compliance projects. The IT PM will work with our tech partners, the enterprise product management team and our product owners to set agreeable priorities and commitments. They will work with Security on our required auditing documentation. And work with the development team to ensure we deliver our agreed commitments on time. The IT PM should be a strong team player that values continuous improvement, accountability, transparency, a willingness to pivot, failing fast and being polite but firm.
What you’ll do
- Manage technology implementations and infrastructure initiatives in a high-performing team
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team of stakeholders and play a leadership role in building and maintaining customer relationships in support of Product delivery
- Partner with Product Management to align and execute against Roadmap priorities
- Drive cross-functional project teams to deliver on time and in scope and understand the inter-dependability of the platforms, features and the impact of changes
- Lead implementations and support initiatives – including but not limited to cost, schedule, scope, issue resolution, and high-quality deliverables
- Leverage Waterfall, Agile, and Hybrid methodologies as deemed appropriate for a given situation or need
- Track metrics of team progress, productivity and use the metrics to help the team improve performance
- Perform Program Risk Management analysis and act as the liaison between the product/project team, leadership, and other key stakeholders
- Ensure technical documentation is kept up to date (process diagrams/documentation, technical documents, etc.)
- Mentor and coach team members on best practices, lean thinking, and continuous improvement
- Prepare and present executive level presentations and communications
What experience you need
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Field or equivalent job experience required
- 5+ years of prior experience in program/project management for cross-functional initiatives is required
- Experience in leading transformation initiatives related to software delivery outcomes
- Experience working with technology teams in an Agile environment on platform/ecommerce related initiatives in a high growth, complex environment
- Public Cloud experience – GCP or AWS required
What could set you apart
- Expert knowledge of Aha!, JIRA, G Suite and Microsoft products
- Public Cloud – GCP preferred Certification
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.