Senior User Experience (UX) Designer (J00128129)
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our growing UX community at Equifax. This role will champion Design Thinking and User Experience best practice for our Identity products and technology.
As part of a cross functional design and development team, the Senior UX Designer will work with product managers, engineering teams and the larger EFX Design community to deliver best in class customer experience.
What you’ll do
- Lead with Design Thinking and create product experiences based on User Research and UX Best Practice, including: wireframes, personas, user flows and customer journey mapping, prototypes and user testing
- Design for both mobile and web channels that work in parallel
- Research and design User Interface and User Interaction for Identity Products
- Communicate design ideas to product managers and developers by creating prototypes,clear functional requirements and design specifications
- Lead and assist in design workshops and discovery sessions and report on results.
- Lead and assist in customer research activities and strategic reports on findings.
- As part of the larger EFX Design Community, participate in the continuous improvement of global UX Practice, Tools and Technology
What experience you need
- 5+ years as a senior UX Designer or UX Lead
- Online Design Portfolio of work for web and mobile
- Strong understanding of UX, CS and Interaction Design principles and practices
- Familiarity designing with Accessibility guidelines (WCAG)
- Mobile and Web design experience
- Proficient in design software, such as: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, UXPin, InVision
- BA/BS in Interaction Design, preferably in UX related fields such as Human Factors, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or Product Design
What could set you apart
- Master’s degree in interaction design, related field or equivalent experience
- Thought Leadership in UX Design and Research and Design Thinking facilitation and/orService Design
- Experience with Equifax products, the financial industry or similar
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.