Senior Director Product Management (Data Fabric) (J00124080)
As a Senior Director: Product Management (Data Fabric), this candidate will learn Equifax data management platforms, best practices, and help business units across the globe in the adoption of the Data Fabric platform. As a platform product manager, you will drive data fabric platform adoption, and assist in M&A evaluation and integration of new company’s data sources using Data Fabric platform
What You’ll Do
- Drives data fabric platform adoption globally working closely with business units and improving customer experience
- Work with the M & A team for the due diligence activities, analyze new company’s data assets, estimate data assets integration effort using Data Fabric, provide platform consulting and support during the implementation phase.
- Develop tools, processes and best practices for the faster onboarding of data assets on Data Fabric, defines & tracks KPIs for platform adoption
- Document platform usage patterns, understand and analyze business needs, document business requirements and business architecture, drive prioritization of business needs for our customers and help define Data Fabric platform roadmap.
- Work closely with technical product owners, platform architects, technical leads from discovery to delivery phase.
- Provide product training and platform demos to internal Equifax users.
- Keep stakeholders and management informed regarding initiative progress and issues
What experience you need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Math or related field
- 8+ years of product management, business or system analysis and/ or customer success experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in data management platform, data design, data architecture or data engineering.
- 2+ years of working experience in Cloud platforms like GCP
- Experience in Product management tools like Aha! or equivalent.
What could set you apart
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Experience in data analytics and regulatory environment is a plus
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.