Business Intelligence Analyst – Global Product Management (J00127766 )
Do you have a background in data analysis, business intelligence or the development of key metrics? Do you have a passion to wrangle data, build reporting and insights to drive growth, and develop a career as cloud-native data and analytics professional? The Equifax Global Product Management organization is seeking two Business Intelligence Analysts to define, develop and maintain the on-going production of product metrics and reporting. Equifax products and solutions across the Risk, Marketing, and Identity & Fraud domains solve challenges in a wide range of industries across a global footprint. In this role you will work with business leaders across the Product, Technology, Marketing and Finance organizations to understand requirements and then develop product performance insights and dashboards to enable data-driven decision making.
What you’ll do
- In this role you will work with business leaders across the Product, Technology, Marketing and Finance organizations to understand requirements and then develop product performance insights and dashboards to enable data-driven decision making.
- Build an understanding of the business at a level of detail that enables you to identify and address issues, understand complex data and navigate multiple, disparate systems
- Create report, scorecard and dashboard mockups and templates from business requirements
- Use Business Intelligence (BI) skills to develop, test, implement, and maintain reports, scorecards, dashboards, and data visualizations
- Partner with financial analysts and the technology organization to automate manual workflows and perform design support and documentation for dashboards, alerts, and reports as needed
- Help maintain report, scorecard, and dashboard code quality, organization, and automation
What experience you need
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in business analytics or business intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science or related fiel
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, MS SQL Server, Google Data Studio, Tableau
- Experience in product management environments
What could set you apart
- Certification, experience and/or familiarity with Pragmatic Marketing, Design Thinking, Jobs-to-be-Done, etc. frameworks and methodologies
- Reputable data skills that will drive respect and strong relationships across functional organizations
- Demonstrated experience in writing software requirements and test specifications
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.