Program Manager – Specialist (J00135090)
EQUIFAX is looking for a talented Program Specialist to come and join our team. This position will drive executional excellence and manage highly complex, cross functional programs and also drive agile improvements.
What You’ll Do
- Works with leadership and other cross functional teams to ensure priorities are aligned with the strategic objectives of the organization and enhanced cross divisional coordination
- Designs, plans, communicates internally, while managing risk, establishing and ensuring execution on time, within budget
- Develops business case, evaluation and ongoing measurement of programs
- Assures proper program management processes, discipline, operational rigor and that rhythm is well established.
- Specific activities will include: deliverables acceptance & gate reviews processes, integrated schedule management, dependency management, communication planning, scope & change control, risks & Issues management, knowledge management;
- Continued follow-up with project teams to perform proper assessment and measurement through well established KPIs, ensure goals are clear and best practices are being applied;
- Support IFC Global Strategy & Execution Leader on executive reports and presentations;
- 10+ years experience in project/program management with a proven ability to manage complex projects and programs
- 6+ years of experience in agile practices and transformation initiatives
- 6 + years of experience leading and successfully delivering results for complex growth initiatives or business transformations which involve large cross-functional teams in a matrix environment
- 5+ years of experience in establishing alliances with other departments and BUs/COEs by recognizing dependencies to the project/program
- 3-4 years of experience with LEAN PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT, ORDER IN TAKE MANAGEMENT and PRIORITIZATION RTE -(Release Train Engineer)
What could set you apart
- Ability to negotiate and influence key personnel across multiple business units and geographies, while influencing positive change through awareness, understanding, acceptance and engagement
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to endorse change, sponsor change initiatives and search for other organizations best practices to adopt or modify change
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.