Data Visualization Specialist (J00136642)
As Data Visualization Specialist, you will get to do more than just crunch numbers and design slides. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to create clear and engaging presentations that make an impact. You will also perform data analysis to measure data quality, value of data and effectiveness of data and visually communicate the results of your analysis using advanced data visualization tools and storytelling techniques.
What You’ll Do
- Design with purpose—understand the content of presentations and utilize best design practices to create layouts for optimal viewing.
- Consult on the visual story and flow of content to create engaging presentations
- Create beautiful, informative, and easy to understand data visualizations and analyses for internal clients using Google
- Data Studio, Looker/ BigQuery, Tableau, and/or other open source visualization technologies.
- Work directly with internal stakeholders to design, document, test, and support the construction of internal and customer facing Data Visual solutions that tell the desired insights story.
- Follow existing strategies, standards and best practices in the areas of data visualization, data access and data integration within Equifax’s big data analytical platforms.
- Build wireframes and mock-ups of dashboards and reports as needed to communicate visualization/functionality internally and to clients.
- Uphold brand guidelines and have strong knowledge of design standards.
- Communicate with stakeholders and interpret design feedback.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
What experience you need
- You’ve attained a Bachelor’s degree in technology, business, data analytics, or related field required
- 5+ years experience in a dynamic environment (experience working for a global consulting firm, highly preferred)
- 4+ years of experience with data analysis and providing insights for executive presentations
- 3+ years experience doing data visualization work in a dynamic environment (experience working for a global consulting firm is highly preferred)
- 2 + year experience with some data visualization tool (such as Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, Qlik, Domo, Google Data Studio, et cetera)
What could set you apart
- Strong experience with data analysis and providing insights for executive presentations
- Curious problem solver by nature; able to quickly make sense of complex data issues
- Excellent written and verbal comprehension
- Strong sense of visual aesthetics and typography
- Ability to quickly digest and follow directions
- A real passion for and the ability to learn new technologies
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.