VP, Billing Systems (J00127298)
The VP, Billing Systems and Information Technology (IT) leader role will be responsible for the deployment and operations of the Equifax Order to Cash (O2C) global initiatives. This role will report into the SVP and Technology Leader of Enterprise Data and Financial Systems.
What you’ll do
- Align IT objectives and programs to Finance COE goals and strategies.
- Manage the Design and Development of the O2C project deliverables to ensure alignment with the business requirements across multiple products.
- Evaluate progress and results of development efforts.
- Work with stakeholders to design and deliver a portfolio of projects related to billing and master data globally.
- Provide documented insights about key risks and opportunities.
- Develop detailed project plans for each key initiative, including strategy development and put routines in place to report progress against plan.
- Develop and document roles and responsibilities definition for key project stakeholders.
- Establish governance models, including regular stakeholder meetings to monitor progress against project plan and to resolve issues identified.
- Manage resources before and throughout the projects, leveraging their thought leadership.
- Provide ongoing support to all existing billing systems ensuring that SLAs are met or exceeded and that TCO is within budget.
- Build and manage the department project and operational budget.
- Manage security risks associated with data and IT assets through appropriate standards.
- Direct or indirect involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of IT within the enterprise.
- Optimize costs of services through appropriate staffing model.
What experience you need
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience implementing global billing solutions, preferably in an Oracle platform.
- Strong knowledge of billing applications like Oracle O2C/BRM solutions.
- Experience directly managing teams that include leadership level positions and will oversee multiple simultaneous projects and challenging timelines. Must have people management experience and proven success growing technical talent.
- Experience working within the Agile development process (Scrum, Kanban etc.) from an agile testing and management perspective.
- Must have demonstrated experience partnering with finance organizations
- Must be highly skilled in delivering tailored communication and presentations to all levels of an organizations (including SLT and CEO levels).
What could set you apart
- Oracle based billing applications solutions experience
- Consulting experience
- Experience managing SOX platforms.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with finance organizations.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.