Software Engineer (J00128756)
Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy, diverse and driven software engineers with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology.
What you’ll do
- You will develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- You will need extensive understanding of BDD/TDD practices, code review and analysis techniques, and open source agile testing frameworks.
- You are part of a community and participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- You will build microservices using Java/Spring Boot and integrate with Cloud services, Native services, APIs and tools.
- You will build Frameworks and modules that are utilized across several micro services consistently – Framework such as Versioning, Logging & Auditing, async connection pools, db connection pools, cross service communication etc.
- You have a real passion for innovation! Experience with Cloud Platforms like AWS, GCP and Deploying and automating infrastructure/applications using Chef, RPM, Docker, AWS (ECS, ECR), Terraform, etc. will help us on our exciting journey
What experience you need
- 2+ years of Java/J2EE development experience
- 1+ Year of Spring Boot/React microservice development experience
- 1+ years of experience developing unit test cases, component testing
- 1+ Experience in cloud databases – datastore, relational databases, document db, bigquery etc.
- 1+ years experience in data integration pipeline development.
What could set you apart
- Any cloud experience – AWS/GCP/Azure etc.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.