Senior Software Engineer (J00129576)
Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy, diverse and driven software engineers with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology
What you’ll do
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- You will manage individual project priorities, deadlines and work you’re doing
- Design and Develop highly scalable, always-on , secure and resilient cloud native applications in GCP using Java
What experience you need
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in required
- Skills include object-oriented analysis, design, and programming experience
- 7 + experience with Java / J2EE design and development experience, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Microservices, Response UI Frameworks like Angular 8
- Has some knowledge of modern software development life cycles including CI / CD, Source code control management systems (e.g. SVN/Git, Subversion) and build tools like Maven, Design patterns, Agile environments (e.g. Scrum, XP)
What could set you apart
- Experience in Cloud services is preferred. Working knowledge in Google Cloud Platform is desirable
- Experience with developing for Linux environments
- Experience working in an agile environment
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.