Security Solutions Architect (J00129007)
Equifax is looking for a Technical Security Architect who can provide technical architecture and engineering support to various development and operations teams and work alongside them to build secure and robust systems.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and revise cloud security standards as well as best practices documentation
- Participate in working groups that tailor the company’s security policies and standards for use in cloud environments
- Translate security and technical requirements into actionable guidance.
- Communicate security risks and solutions to different audiences ranging from business leaders to engineers.
- Lead and influence multi-disciplinary teams in implementing and operating cyber security controls
- Provide security architecture and engineering consulting to development, technology, and business teams.
- Develop key risk indicators which can demonstrably measure the security posture of cloud systems
Recommend automation of the implementation and validation of security controls to ensure teams meet Equifax’s security requirements.
- Champion security best practices to highly technical teams as well as mentor team members and those in other technical roles who are critical to the successful delivery of Equifax’s cybersecurity strategy.
- Stay current on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls.
What experience you’ll need:
- 5+ years experience in security architecture, application security, cloud security, network security, and/or systems security.
- 3+ yrs of experience with and a strong foundational understanding of secure software engineering principles, encryption technologies, audit controls, distributed architectures, cloud security controls, and/or security architecture.
- 2+ yrs of experience with any cloud service offerings (Google, AWS , Azure) and related security controls.
- 2 + yrs of experience working closely with technical teams to clearly communicate threats and architect solutions .
What could set you apart :
- Able to automate/script daily tasks through Python, bash, or equivalent
- Well versed in compliance and security standards and guidelines including: SOX, NIST, CIS, ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS.
- Proven understanding of security controls and technologies including SIEM, DLP, WAF, IPS, and firewalls.
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: C#, Java, C/C++ and/or Python
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.