Security Learning & Content Developer (J00128977)
Equifax is looking for a Security Awareness Learning and Content Developer who will be responsible for developing learning material and content that effectively explains complex information security concepts in lay terms to educate a diverse set of learners. The Equifax Awareness Program seeks to educate the workforce on good cyber hygiene practices to promote a ‘Security First’ culture to protect and prevent cyber attacks and loss of data.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, maintain, report and support an annual Awareness communications strategy.
- Monitor information security industry news and blog posts for internal and external educational opportunities
- Develop communications for our workforce to inform, alert, and educate based on the communications strategy and requests from the Security team.
- Maintain and develop learning material and content such as presentations, videos, blog posts, and other materials in support of the Awareness communication strategy
- Design clear and compelling diagrams, charts, and related graphics that illustrate complex security concepts and technologies to be used in materials supporting the Awareness communication strategy.
- Work with key stakeholders on information security-related campaigns.
- Maintain and advance the learning content on EFX Security Central
- Maintain and advance EFX Security Central intranet website.
- Obtain insights to educate our workforce on security trends and online safety via blog posts and contributions to social networking sites in support of the Awareness communication strategy
- Identify possible challenges and find solutions through thoughtful inquiry
- Manage multiple projects and tasks
- Interact with multiple stakeholders
What You’ll Need :
- 1 yr of experience in Technical writing or developing content on technical concepts like user manuals, infographics
- 1 yr experience in maintaining and developing materials such as presentations, videos, blog posts, and other materials
- Proficiency in Grammar, Writing & Composition
What could set you apart :
- Bachelors in Marketing or Communications
- Proficiency in Cyber-hygiene concepts
Experience in digital media using any of these tools
- Workday (LMS)
- Articulate 360 (RISE, Storyline)
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects)
- Google Suite
- Web page authoring tools, such as Google Site, HTML editors
- Social media management tools
- Experience in Social media running campaigns, and trainings
- Portfolio outlining technical documentation and creative writing skills
- Experience with multimedia development and graphic design concepts and applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe
- Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.)
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.