Scrum Master (J00129406)
As part of the Equifax Digital Transformation, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is seeking an Agile Scrum Master who is a change agent, able to drive infrastructure agile teams to deliver business solutions and value, enjoys challenges and improving how we work. The ideal candidate for this role within the Planning & Execution (P&E) function of the IaaS – IT team, is expected to be experienced in executing initiatives with a strong sense of urgency and ownership for this growing technology team.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a Scrum Master to lead key initiatives and to deliver project objectives for medium to large scale agile projects
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives and demos with team and Product Owner/stakeholders
- Assist key business users (product owners) with backlog creation, grooming and prioritization
- Maintain and publish agile metrics (e.g. velocity, burn-down, etc.) throughout team, including leadership
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner and Stakeholders to facilitate release management across teams to coordinate release scheduling
- Identify and manage dependencies with other internal or external teams
- Maintain release schedule and act as a liaison between teams to ensure proper communication
Promote and evangelize IaaS’ Agile Transformation and continued adoption across the organization
What experience you need
- 5 or more years of professional experience managing technology projects with cross-functional, matrix staff (including vendors) with high integration across multiple lines of business and technical discipline
- 2 years minimum experience as a Scrum Master or Project Manager to manage Agile projects with Agile software development methodologies, specifically Scrum, Lean or Kanban
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in being part of process improvement and/or change initiatives, especially as it related to infrastructure is a plus
What could set you apart
- CSM, PMI-ACP or similar certifications
- Proficient with Google Product Suite, Jira, Aha!,ServiceNow
- Experience in cloud technologies, specifically Google Cloud Platform
- Ability to understand the key metrics to measure, observe and optimize for business value & efficiency
- Software compliance: experience audit or reporting
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.