Global Product Manager – Decision Platforms (J00130200)
Website EquifaxCareers Equifax
Smarter insights for smarter decisions.
Equifax is transforming our business – and product innovation is at the center of our strategy. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager for our global decisioning management platform team, who is collaborative and passionate about building and/or enhancing great products and experiences in a highly regulated and matrixed environment. This position will be based in Alpharetta, GA.
What you’ll do
- Own the product roadmap for the tools and services that are part of the platform
- Develop and maintain a backlog of product features based on global market needs, and influence prioritization decisions on a quarterly basis
- Work with stakeholders and technology teams to break high level features into acceptance criteria on a regular basis
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that overall strategies are aligned, and dependencies are clearly communicated and tracked
- Participate in developing product and product line strategies, directions and recommendations as input to overall company planning process
- Participate in analysis of current and future markets, technology and competitive trends to support strategy and product development
- Provide business planning guidance and counsel to senior management to support overall company objectives and communicates with other internal groups including engineering, international stakeholders and delivery teams regarding new product enhancements
- Support sales teams by providing current information on product developments and competitive market positioning
- Responsible for conducting product demos for internal teams and for clients when needed
What experience you need
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a product manager or product owner
- Strong analytical and communication skills, including the ability to translate customer business needs into product roadmap features
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to rationalize product features
- Strong technical skills preferred, to be able to break business requirements down to a technical level
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
What could set you apart
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a analytic environment across financial services industry (including FinTech).
- Minimum of 1 or more of the following certifications: CSPO, PMI-ACP, CPM
- Understanding of microservices, APIs, and GCP cloud services
- Experience using BI tools and other analytical tools
- Experience in building wireframes and prototypes of product features
- Familiarity with the credit industry, or experience with decision strategies
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit careers.equifax.com.