Cloud Automation Engineer (J00130427)
We are looking for a Cloud Automation Engineer to join our Cloud Engineering team in Alpharetta, GA. The Cloud Engineering team designs and builds public cloud solutions globally at Equifax. We automate project creation, IAM, networking and everything in between on Google Cloud Platform with a focus on systems compliance. This is a high visibility role on a high visibility team that is revolutionizing how Equifax delivers systems and software. The work we do is making Equifax a better place to work!
What You’ll Do
- Automate and lead automation teams with a focus on operating systems
- Build security and compliance into our infrastructure solutions
- Participate in our Agile process
- Learn about and help maintain our automation tools
- Develop automation for GCP using Terraform and Python and CI/CD
- Write code in Python, Ruby, Bash, or whatever the task calls for
- Develop automated tests and CI/CD pipelines
- Participate in engineering and architecture
What experience you need
- BS or Associate’s Degree/Technical Certification or equivalent job experience required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Powershell
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Microsoft SCCM
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Python
- Minimum of 3 years experience with public cloud, GCP preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience with cloud networking configuration, including VPCs, Dynamic Routing, Firewalling, and advanced troubleshooting
- Experience with large-scale Terraform or Ansible deployments or any similar product
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery
What could set you apart
- Compliance Automation
- Experience with security benchmarks
- Windows certifications
- Linux experience
- Build pipelines
- Cloud certifications
- Strong communication skills
- Absolutely must be a team player
- Boundless passion for technology and a willingness to learn and teach
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.