Cloud Architect (J00128406)
Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy, diverse and driven Big Data Cloud Architect with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic engineer who is passionate about technology.
What you’ll do
- You are responsible for driving the architecture roadmap for this segment, primarily focused on Analytical Platforms both internal and external customer facing.
- You have to be hands-on and willing to get your hands dirty and try new things, break things and propose viable architectural solutions based on POC’s.
- You will be working with Security and Compliance teams to enable new services and tools by adhering to the EFX security standards.
- You will be working with Architects across segments in evaluating next generation tools and technologies with respect to Data and Analytics.
- You will be working in a cross-functional environment across Global Teams
What experience you need
- Minimum of 10 years experience building solutions and applications across multiple technology areas and application stacks
- 3+ years of technical leadership experience creating the following: deliverables, designs, estimates, proofs of concept and/or diagrams
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with Google Cloud platform or prior experience in AWS or Azure with understanding of Google Cloud Platform.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in architecting and implementing highly scalable, distributed, multi-tenant microservices backend solutions.
- Minimum of 1 year experience implementing and designing systems or applications in the big data ecosystem (Hadoop): Mapreduce/Spark/Kafka.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with Developers in implementing best practices for implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Programming experience as a developer (full stack development)
What could set you apart
- 1+ year experience in Python, APIs, Microservices, Kubernetes, Spark and Jupyter Notebook Simulator
- Knowledge of or experience with Amazon SageMaker, Google AI, TensorFlow, Keras, Pythorch
- Prior experience in implementing machine learning algorithms into services and pipelines to be consumed at web-scale will be a added advantage
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.