Automation Engineer (J00131046)
Equifax is looking for a CI/CD Automation Engineer who can develop automation for cloud platforms.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do:
- Automate and lead automation teams with a focus on operating systems
- Participate in our Agile process
- Develop automation for GCP using Terraform and Python and CI/CD
- Write code in Python, Groovy, Bash, or whatever the task calls for
- Docker container development and maintenance
- Develop automated tests and CI/CD pipelines
- Participate in engineering and architecture
What experience you’ll need:
- 1- 2 years of Application build and release automation experience
- 1- 2 years of Scripting experience in one or more of the following:
- 1- 2 years of Experience using and configuration of Jenkins CI tools (or similar)
- 1- 2 years of Experience developing and maintaining Jenkins pipeline libraries (or similar)
- 1- 2 years of Experience with Git based SCM systems (Github, Bitbucket etc.)
What could set you apart :
- Experience with systems administration of Linux and Windows systems
- Public Cloud Experience – GCP/AWS/Azure (GCP Preferred
- Atlassian Suite (Confluence/Jira)
- Scrum / Agile processes
- A passion for automation
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.