USIS P&E – Security & Compliance Project Manager
Equifax is transforming our business – and product innovation is at the center of our strategy. Equifax is seeking a Security & Compliance Project Manager to join our team in Alpharetta, GA.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do
Ensure our teams are meeting EFX defined policies, standards and controls through tools, process & communications.
- Controls Framework Program oversight, delivery and planning backlog alignment
- Oversee all delivery aspects of security projects for USIS.
- Knowledge of information security controls, including access control, auditing, and configuration best practices.
- Manage PCI audit, CFPB, MSAG, Consent Order and internal audit
- Manage projects/initiatives that support the overall program
- Knowledge of cloud security and best practices
- Experience of change control process and using Service Now tools
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving
- Attention to detail and willingness to dive into technical details
- Ability to think strategically, work with a sense of urgency and pay attention to detail
- Manage multiple projects with broad scope related to security and compliance, decommissioning legacy platform, system migration from legacy to GCP and AWS cloud platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- 5+ years of Project Management experience including leadership across technology regulatory, compliance or audit functions.
Extra Points for any of the Following
- PCI, CCPA or GDPR experience is a plus
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!