Senior Software Engineer – Career
As our new Senior. Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in maintaining alignment to our architectural standards and principles, global product-specific guidelines, and usability design standards. You will be responsible for design and development of web applications, creating and consuming REST, JSON-based microservices and APIs.
What You’ll Do
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- You will manage individual project priorities, deadlines and work you’re doing
- You will translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- You will utilize your knowledge about best coding practices, code review and analysis techniques, and open source agile testing frameworks.
- You will participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
What experience you need
- 7+ years’ experience in developing APIs and Microservices using Spring framework especially spring boot and spring cloud.
- 5+ years experience with Java 8 and above.
- 5+ Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra, Hadoop, MongoDB, Neo4J, Google Firestore)
- Cloud computing, AWS or Google Cloud experience
- You have some front end experience with angular JS or VueJS
- You have knowledge of modern software development life cycles including CI / CD
What could set you apart
- Source code control management systems (e.g. SVN/Git) and build tools like Maven
- Software development best practices such as TDD (e.g. JUnit), automated testing (e.g. Gauge, Cucumber, FitNesse), continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, GoCD)
- Atlassian tooling (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket)
- Developing with modern JDK (v1.7+)
- Experience working with open source frameworks; preferably Spring
- Strong knowledge of appropriate programming and scripting languages – Be proficient in Java, J2EE, Spring Framework
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.