Senior Data Analyst (J00125110)
Equifax is seeking a creative, high-energy, diverse and driven software Senior Data Analyst. The ideal candidate will create new prototypes with the creativity and thoroughness to ask and answer the deepest questions about the data, what secrets it holds, and to push the boundaries of what is possible with big data. Qualified candidates will have a strong academic background in mathematics or statistics, passion for data science, data mining, machine learning and big data architecture and methods.
What you’ll do:
- Work with key stakeholders and understand their needs to develop new or improve existing global data governance and oversight solutions around data and analytics.
- Work in a cross-functional, matrix organization, at times under ambiguous circumstances.
- Manage data analysis to develop fact-based recommendations for innovation projects.
- Mine Data, structured, semi-structured and unstructured data to tap untouched data sources and deliver insight into new and data privacy solutions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop ideas and execute business plans.
- Remain current on new developments in data analytics, Big Data, predictive analytics, and technology.
- Understand the various aspects of architecture practices: business, application, data, security, infrastructure and governance
What experience you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or other engineering field
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, or Data Wrangler
- Minimum of 2 years experience in virtualized or public cloud platforms, ideally Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
What could set you apart:
- Experience with CMDB’s, ServiceNow a plus
- Experience in relational, NoSQL (or related technologies) and at least one general purpose programming such as Python, Scala, is required.
- Experience in performing analysis using Google BigQuery, and other Google Cloud Platform technologies, Hive, R, Impala, Scala+ Spark or PySpark is a big plus.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.