Senior Cloud Automation Engineer (J00123871)
Equifax is transforming our business – and product innovation is at the center of our strategy. Equifax is looking for a Senior Cloud Automation Engineer to join our Cloud Engineering team in Alpharetta, GA. The Cloud Engineering team designs and builds public cloud solutions globally at Equifax. We automate project creation, IAM, networking and everything in between in Google Cloud Platform. This is a high visibility role on a high visibility team that is revolutionizing how Equifax delivers systems and software. The work we do is making Equifax a better place to work!
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries, 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, collaborative work spaces, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax
What You’ll Do
As a collaborative member of the team, you will:
- Participate in our Agile process
- Learn about and help maintain our automation tools
- Develop automation for GCP for one of the largest GCP deployments in the world
- Write code in Python, Ruby, Bash, or whatever the task calls for
- Deliver repeatable, reliable cloud solutions using Terraform and Python
- Participate in engineering and architecture
- Bachelor’s degree or technical college diploma in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years experience in Python
- 2+ years experience with large-scale Terraform deployments
- 5+ years experience with continuous integration and delivery using Jenkins
- 3 – 5 years experience with Groovy
- 3+ years expertise in software development (SDLC) best practices and tools
Extra Points for any of the Following
- Experience with public cloud, GCP is a big plus
- Experience with cloud networking configuration, including VPCs, Dynamic Routing, Firewalling, and advanced troubleshooting
- Strong communication skills
- Absolutely must be a team player
- Boundless passion for technology and a willingness to learn and teach
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.