Regulated Services Product Owner – Specialist (J00122457)
Whether you started from the product side and developed technical skills or started as a technical resource, you have a knack for the product side of the business. You possess the necessary technical product knowledge to drive strategic conversations about the product and enhance value to Equifax and its customers.
Equifax is seeking a Lead Product Owner, who will be the primary owner for the technology side of our regulated services. This person must be energized to lead a product strategy, can communicate to senior leaders effectively and is collaborative and passionate about building and/or enhancing great products and experiences in a highly regulated environment.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do
- You will be the primary point of contact to lead communications, issue resolution, priority decisions and roadmap discussions with key stakeholders
- You will serve as the conduit between user needs, technical capabilities, and engineering requirements, developing these into roadmaps and requirements for the Agile backlog of a development team
- You will lead the backlog refinement of features and user stories and ensure delivery teams are prepared to meet sprint deadlines
- You will have daily interaction with the teams building the products
- You make tough decisions on trade-offs between features, quality and dates in order to provide the best solution for our clients
- You ensure Product leadership is aware of key issues and changes, and provide them with the right information and recommendations to resolve issues
- You have in-depth knowledge of goals and desired objectives of the initiatives and features
- You will coordinate with business customers to conduct product integration testing Key Responsibilities Preparation and Participation in PI Planning Program Backlog
- You will also wear the Product Manager hat by managing roadmaps, understanding the business value of our services, and guiding our internal customers in how best to use our technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience with SDLC / agile development methodologies including user story definition work
- 5+ years of experience working with large development teams with multiple scrum teams and development interdependencies
- 3+ years experience building roadmaps and working in requirements management systems such as Aha and/or Jira
- 3+ years experience working with APIs / web service technologies
- You have experience leading teams and influencing others
- You possess a willingness to empower as well as encourage commitment and positive attitude in the team