Quality Engineer (J00126722)
Equifax is looking for a Quality Engineer who will develop test cases, and test matrices for C++ applications.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What you’ll Do
- Develop test plans, test cases, and test matrices for C++ applications
- Manual and Automation testing experience
- Perform functional, integration, smoke and regression testing
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing processes and procedures
- Participate in code reviews with development team to clarify requirements
- Create release notes identifying new features and defect fixes
- Create Release Certification documentation
- Perform and support production deployments/releases
- Track and create detailed defects and enhancement requests
What experience you need:
- 5+ yrs of successful work experience as a QE/QA/Test Verification analyst
- 3+ yrs of automated testing experience using Java/ Cucumber/ Gherkin
- 1+ yrs of experience developing unit test plans and test cases
What could set you apart:
- Experience with Google Cloud (preferred) or AWS
- Knowledge of C++, Perl, SQL/Postgresql, Unix
- Knowledge of Postgres/Oracle Database
- Knowledge of Jenkins beneficial
- Knowledge of Google Suite
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.