Identity and Fraud Platform Product Manager (J00127493)
We’re looking for an experienced Platform Product Manager to join the Equifax Global Identity, Fraud, and Compliance Product team. This role can be based out of Atlanta, GA or Boise, ID. As the Platform TPM at Equifax, you will have ownership of definition, development, modification and integration of an existing Identity and Fraud platform into the EFX Identity and Fraud product suite.
What you’ll do
- In this position, you will play a lead role in transforming the product strategy within our different business units.
- You will bring your knowledge of analytics, decisioning and case management in the Identity and Fraud (or similar domain) along with your experience to provide thought leadership to the organization.
- You will have insight and experience as a product manager with Identity and Fraud real time analytics, decisioning and case management platforms.
- You will partner with your peers across Equifax to help define product strategy, working closely with business units, engineering, and senior leaders.
- You will be responsible for clearly setting the product prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term investment in technology platforms.
- You will also regularly assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, manage escalations and make trade-offs stabilizing business needs against constraints.
What experience you need
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical major
- 7+ years of Technical Product Management, managing cross-functional technology product lines, products, projects or programs
- Subject matter expertise in managing product lines for Identity and Fraud Platforms or similar domains
What could set you apart
- MBA preferred
- Experience in managing products on the Cloud (GCP preferred)
- Technical fluency; comfort discussing or diving deep on technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members; understanding of the entire technology stack
- Strong executive presence and ability to influence senior leaders without having a formal reporting relationship
- Comfortable presenting to an executive audience and commanding large, diverse cross-functional teams in a composed, poised and professional demeanor
- Ideal candidate may have also worked in consulting and have strong business insight
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.