Finance Technology Program Manager (J00128208)
Equifax is currently seeking a Finance Technology Program Manager who will oversee the annual planning and financial budgeting processes for the technology organization. You will be a key liaison between the technology, product and the finance organizations to ensure alignment to business goals and objectives.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do
- Drive continuous planning process improvements and ensure cadences are operationalized
- Build alignment between technology and other key organizational stakeholder groups
- Own business case base administration for technology
- Facilitate monthly financial and delivery governance oversight and reporting
- Identify industry best practices and recommend planning updates or changes as needed
- 7+ years experience in project/program management with a proven ability to manage complex projects and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- 3+ years experience as a Project/Program Manager working on Finance specific projects, or 3+ years experience Financial analyst, financial reporting, and/or accounting experience
Extra Points for any of the Following
- Experience with financial systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, etc)
- Experience with reporting and BI tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Hyperion)
- Agile experience or certifications
- Experience with collaboration and deliver tools (i.e. Confluence, Jira)
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!