Agile Coach (J00125573)
As an Agile Coach you will support teams in the adoption of Agile values, principles and best practices to the level of desired maturity, as guided by Agile Transformation leadership. You will work across multiple teams/tribes/squads to ensure consistency of approaches while encouraging teams locally to optimize and continually improve through the use of retrospectives. You need experience with varying levels of agile adoption maturity with a proven record of successful Agile implementations, as well as a strong opinion about how to shape our success journey.
What you’ll do
Agile Promotion & Adoption:
- You will contribute to maturing our Agile culture and process within the scope of IaaS projects to best serve our current multi-office, multi-time zone, multi-cultural operating reality
- You will also contribute to continual analysis and planning to ensure our Agile practices are world-class and are always aligned with our operating reality, as well as longer term strategic vision
Hands-On Program Management:
- You will be responsible for working with ScrumMasters, Product Owners, Development leads and QA Leads in Scrum and other Agile methodologies, such as Kanban, and provide ongoing Agile training and mentoring on organizational best practices
- Periodic temporarily lead as scrum master for 1-2 delivery teams; facilitating and coaching all appropriate agile ceremonies and collaboration when work is shared across teams/tribes/segments/alliances
- You will be responsible for defining, documenting and proving hands-on training for all critical Agile roles, as well as the supporting tools that teams will use
- You will also be expected to provide input for which toolset(s) will best support our operating needs
- Spearhead the IaaS Agile Community of Practice and lead the IaaS Agile Chapter to support continuous improvement efforts and standardization that drive greater success outcomes – mission, manage chapter backlog, align to company led Guild
What experience you need
- Undergraduate degree (preferably in an engineering or technical arena) or equivalent experience
- Minimal of 2 years of large scale Agile coaching experience of Agile projects with Agile software development methodologies, specifically Scrum, Lean or Kanban
- Experience working in at least 2 different Scrum environments/companies.
What could set you apart
- Coaching certification, Scrum Master or other agile certification is a plus
- Proficiency with Google Product Suite, Jira, Aha!, Confluence and/or ServiceNow
- Strong time management skills and sense of timeliness in meeting commitments
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Ability to understand the key metrics to measure, observe and optimize for business value & efficiency
- Exceptional facilitative skills, must be able to lead and demonstrate value add principles with transparency (e.g. desire to bring disclosure and grow trust)
- Experience as an agile transformation contributor or leader is a plus
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.