Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) (J00134340)
Equifax is transforming our business – and product innovation is at the center of our strategy. Equifax is seeking a creative, high-energy and driven Lead Quality Engineer to join our team. You are a problem solver who is highly motivated by delighting customers.
What You’ll Do
- Involved in setting up monitoring tools for different transformation teams
- Author and Execute Automation and Manual Test Cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Responsible for Performing API testing using REST and Java framework for Web Services testing.
- Developing test code in Gherkin language using Eclipse IDE and in-house testing framework E1AF.
- Review Kibana logs to help to identify the root cause of the issues identified and coordinate with automation resources to ensure proper automation developed.
- Define test cases outside of user-defined requirements and perform testing of applications, focusing on functional and end-to-end testing, validating that system response and output accurately reflect business requirements as outlined in requirements document. Recommend changes to existing testing methodologies.
- Perform defect analysis, identifying trends and recommending process improvements
- Regular interaction with Technical Program Owners, Technical Managers, Technical Leads, scrum master, developers.
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering from the time an issue is logged to the time an issue is resolved.
- Coordinate with onsite & offshore teams to ensure 100% delivery.
- Coordinate and Perform End to End Testing with different transformation teams along with the capability and product architects.
What experience you need
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Field or equivalent job experience required
- 5+ years experience as a Quality Engineer
- 4+ years of experience in API automated (XML/Json)
- 1+ years cloud computing experience (GCP preferred)
- 2+ years experience working in CI/CD pipeline
- Developed Test Plans and Test Cases from Requirements and Specification documents.
What could set you apart
- Designed test strategies for the new cloud transformation products
- Experience in Kubernetes deployment, familiarity with cloud native technologies
- Experience in BigData technologies BigQuery, Athena, Snowflake
- Experience in IAM / Resource hierarchy in cloud
- Experience in testing cloud native application deployed in Kubernetes or AppEngine framework
- Experience in Object Oriented and functional Programming
- Good knowledge in Java / Python is added benefit
- Experience in Big data pipeline like Dataflow
- Experience in KMS , Encryption / Decryption algorithms
- Experience in Helm (Kubernetes package manager) or Docker compose
- GCP Cloud experience highly preferred
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.