Site Reliability Engineer (J00136392)
Equifax is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) who can use systems engineering for building and running large-scale, distributed, fault-tolerant systems.
What You’ll Do :
- As a Sr. Engineer and consultant, engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Drive maintenance of services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Influence and create new designs, architecture, standards and methods for large-scale systems.
What experience you’ll need:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related or equivalent job experience
- 8+ yrs of overall IT experience in system administration, or automation
- 5 yrs of hands on development experience in any Programming languages (Java/Python)
- 3+ yrs of experience in CI/CD Pipelines with automation and orchestration of builds/deployments
- 2+ yrs of scripting experience in ansible, bash, powershell or python
- 1+ yrs of experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
- Min. 1 yr of experience working with any public cloud (AWS/GCP/ Azure)
What could set you apart:
- Configure native security tools available within AWS and GCP to leverage available controls that enhance security posture
- Implement CI/CD Pipelines with automation and orchestration of builds/deployments
- Experience with Cloud Security Tools such as Twistlock, C3M, Fortify
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.