Site Reliability Engineer – Intermediate (J00137639)
Equifax is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join our global team, who can use systems engineering for building and running large-scale, distributed, fault-tolerant systems.
What you’ll Do:
- Work in a DevOps environment responsible for the building and running of large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems.
- Work closely with development and operations teams to build highly available, cost effective systems with extremely high uptime metrics.
- Work with cloud operations team to resolve trouble tickets, developing and running scripts, and troubleshooting (added to Intermediate)
- Be tasked with creating new tools and scripts designed for auto-remediation of incidents and will be responsible for establishing end-to-end monitoring and alerting on all critical aspects
- Hands on experience Configuring and Administering SCM(GIT, SVN), Build (CMake, Make files, Maven), Nexus, CI(Jenkins), CD Automation Tools
- Participate in 24x7X365 an on-call support for multiple core platforms globally. Using a “Follow the Sun” model, we expect working patterns will include on call duty, weekend and holiday season cover.
What experience you’ll need:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding , or equivalent job experience required
- 2+ yrs of overall IT experience in system administration, or automation
- 2+ yrs of experience in CI/CD Pipelines with automation and orchestration of builds/deployments.
- 1+ yrs of experience in monitoring infrastructure and application uptime and availability to ensure functional and performance objectives.
What could set you apart:
- Experience working with any public cloud (AWS/GCP/ Azure).
- Experience in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience managing Infrastructure as code via tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- You take a system problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- You are passionate for automation with a desire to eliminate toil whenever possible
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.