Senior Software Engineer (J00130879)
Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy, diverse and driven software engineers with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology.
What You’ll Do
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- You will manage individual project priorities, deadlines and work you’re doing
- You have the ability to translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
You will need extensive understanding of BDD/TDD practices, code review and analysis techniques, and open source agile testing frameworks.
- You are part of a community and participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- You have a real passion for innovation! Any experience with Cloud Platforms like AWS, GCP and Deploying and automating infrastructure/applications using Chef, RPM, Docker, AWS (ECS, ECR), Terraform, etc. will help us on our exciting journey
What Experience you need:
- BS or MS degree in a STEM major or equivalent job experience required
- 4+ years’ of hands-on experience in developing applications using Java, J2EE and Spring boot
- 2+ years experience working on GCP/AWS or similar public cloud
- 2+ years experience developing microservices and web services (both SOAP and REST)
- 2+ years experience with modern software development lifecycles including CI/CD preferably Jenkins
What will set you apart:
- Java development experience in developing cloud based services (GCP, AWS or Azure).
- Kubernetes, Istio, Docker tools
- Cloud computing, SaaS (Software as a Service)
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.