Senior Project Manager (Lead to Cash) (J00133393)
This job offers an unique opportunity to work in a high growth company, with multiple recent acquisitions, rapidly maturing Master data and Data Analytics Practice and a need to shape the future across the enterprise to support the organization’s goal of becoming the industry standard for data delivery, analysis and quality capabilities.
What you’ll do
- As a Lead to Cash Project Manager for Master Data Domain(s) (Customers, Consumers, Entitlements, Products, Assets, Vendors, Suppliers, Locations, and Reference Data etc.) you will be accountable for managing comprehensive program(s) / projects that meet business and functional requirements in support of a given initiative(s).
- The Manager plays a pivotal role in establishing and executing Program / Project vision and direction, working with solution/ technical architects while also conceptualizing, development, implementation and automation of technical capabilities in addition to the tactical Agile delivery methodology.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and controlling the agile metrics of the Master Data Tribe and Data Analytics Tribe , including Team Velocity, KTLO tracking and Compliance.
- You will be responsible for liaison with Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Security, and other teams to ensure compliance.
- You will be responsible for facilitating large groups of diverse stakeholders to obtain consensus on Program / Projects and deliverables
- You will be responsible for delivering the planning artifacts for the development team to execute on while also acts as a mentor to the development team members
What experience you need
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience managing large complex Program / Projects that involve complex, multi-system integration multiple domains.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in complex Master Data and Data Analytics environments managing complex large volume, Data Programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or equivalent experience.
What could set you apart
- You must be able to work across multiple teams, helping the Master Data and Data Analytics teams to manage dependencies, from a feature, roadmap standpoint to ensure delivery success.
- Experience with Financial Reporting and Analytics domain
- Experience managing large Data related initiatives
- Working experience in delivering technology solutions on Google Cloud Platforms.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.