Senior Manager, Engineering (J00132087)
Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy, diverse and driven software engineers with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology.
What You’ll Do
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- You will need extensive understanding of BDD/TDD practices, code review and analysis techniques, and open source agile testing frameworks.
- You have a real passion for innovation! And Experience with Cloud Platforms like AWS, GCP and Deploying and automating infrastructure/applications RPM, Docker, AWS (ECS, ECR), Terraform etc.
- You have experience in overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance
- Depending on level, you may work with product owners, UX and other business partners to define work for the team
- You enjoy mentoring other engineers, having a voice in defining our challenging technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team (depending on level)
What experience you need
- BS or MS degree in a STEM major or equivalent job experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in leading high performing teams delivery product features, engineering patterns
- 4+ years of experience leading web application
- 5+ Years of experience delivering Java/#C .NET, Angular front-end applications
- 3+ years of experience leading data heavy pipelines, applications with complex ETL processing
- 3+ Years of experience in cloud platform GCP/AWS
- You have detailed knowledge of modern software development lifecycles including CI / CD
What could set you apart
- Source code control management systems (e.g. SVN/Git, Subversion) and build tools like Maven
- MS SQL, Postgres, Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra, Hadoop, MongoDB, Neo4J)
- Agile environments (e.g. Scrum, XP)
- Software development best practices such as TDD (e.g. JUnit), automated testing (e.g. Gauge, Cucumber, FitNesse), continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, GoCD)
- Linux command line and shell scripting languages
- Relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL)
- Cloud computing, SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Atlassian tooling (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket)
- Developing with modern JDK (v1.7+)
Experience with Big Data technologies such as Spark, Kafka and/or Hadoop or NoSQL such as Cassandra
- Experience working with open source frameworks; preferably Spring, though we would also consider Ruby, Apache Struts, Symfony, Django, etc.
- Automated Testing: JUnit, Selenium, LoadRunner, SoapUI
- Strong knowledge of appropriate programming and scripting languages – Be proficient in Java and/or .NET, .NET framework 4.5, WCF or related technology, AJAX, and JSON, and some type of automated testing
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.