Senior Director of Product Management, Data Fabric Global Platform (J00134668)
The Senior Director of Product Management role is responsible for the market assessment, identification of competitive differentiators and definition of strategic roadmap of the Data Fabric Platform and the Keying & Linking product lines. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a proven track record of delivering results and being able to balance short and long term decisions for Data Centric Products. This position is critical in defining and making reality the evolution of the Data Fabric and Keying & Linking capabilities, both as internal platform components, as well as supporting the core features needed by new external products.
What you’ll do
- By working directly with Product, Engineering, Data & Analytics, Finance and Business teams across the organization, you will be sponsible for researching, defining and presenting to senior management a yearly strategic plan for the Data Fabric.
- This role is also responsible for contributing the product management content for yearly business cases and is expected to influence the prioritization of new Data Fabric features , and Keying & Linking capabilities across the business.
What experience you need
- Minimal of 7 years of professional experience in Product Management, Product Architecture, Data Products related roles.
- Minimal of 5 years experience in Go-to-Market planning and execution
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Position will require some travel – approximately 15-20%.
What could set you apart
- Previous experience in Entity Resolution, Digital Identity or Single Customer programs experience preferred
- Practical experience with statistical programs, business intelligence and/or data visualization packages
- Keying and Linking capabilities knowledge highly preferred
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.