Security Automation Engineer (J00136290)
Equifax is looking for an Automation Engineer who will focus on designing and delivering automated solutions to the provisioning of cloud infrastructure; deployment, configuration and monitoring of cyber security solutions (integrating COTS, FOSS and custom tools) to increase the security posture of Equifax cloud ecosystem. This person will work from our Alpharetta, GA or Reston, VA office facility.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, monitor and maintain automated pipelines to manage platform cloud based infrastructure and security applications.
- Design, develop, test and deploy observability capabilities to monitor system availability and health.
- Improve reliability, quality and delivery time of Equifax security applications.
- Ensure that all security policies are followed and implemented in the platform infrastructure.
- Partner with security engineers to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures.
- Follow procedures used to conduct technical security risk assessments and compliance audits.
What experience you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
- 8+ yrs of overall IT experience in programming, CI/CD, and/or automation
- 3- 5 yrs of experience with automated CI/CD workflows using tools or services such as Jenkins, AWS CloudPipeline or GCP Cloud Build.
- 1- 3 yrs of experience with cloud computing (AWS, GCP or Azure).
What could set you apart:
- Experience working in a DevSecOps environment.
- Experience with managing infrastructure lifecycle using Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience with provisioning and managing cloud resources on multiple cloud providers.
- Understanding of information security, privacy and compliance requirements.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information both verbally and in writing.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.